|Would like a prem mem here, too! ^^|
NaruSaku officially closer to canon than NaruHina?NaruSaku officially closer to canon than NaruHina? by ~TheAuty-sama
Anyone read the newest Naruto? Did you do two and two with the one where Hinata confessed to Naruto? Just to recap:
1. Hinata confesses her 'love' to Naruto.
2. Naruto doesn't respond aside from general shock.
3. Naruto avoids her for 2 days. NaruHina fans argue he was too 'focused' to talk to her.
4. Naruto does a typically 'I love my friends' move, and happens to allow Hinata to continue holding his hand when she slaps him, and he removes the hand from his face, but she doesn't let go of his hand. He also gives her the chakra he would have given her anyway first; simply because touch make it easier. NaruHina argues this means they're virtually already together.
5. NaruHina at this point pitters because the two are separated for a few manga.
6. Fast forward to Minato coming in Edo Tensei to Naruto as Sakura heals him. Minato thinks Sakura is Naruto's gf. Naruto agrees, and Sakura (in a typically flirtatiously Sakura fashion by hitting him semi-gently) doesn't disagree--hence making Sa